To make the chicken, you’ll need:
- 8 thinly sliced chicken breast cutlets
- 11/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 cup potato starch
- 4 cups almond meal (fine ground, sold in kosher stores)
- Season the chicken with the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place the potato starch in a large Ziploc bag and add the chicken. Seal the bag and rub the chickenwith the potato starch.Dip the chicken in the eggmixture and then roll in the almondmeal until completely covered.
- In a pan, fry the chicken in vegetable oil on medium heat for 3 to 4minutes per side.
- If the oil starts to burn, change it between batches.
For the sweet sauce:
- 1 cup kosher le pesach brown sugar
- 3/4 cup kosher le pesach ketchup
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Bring the ingredients to a boil in a pot, simmer, and serve on the side with the chicken.