Recipe By Fernando Chang -26 Sushi & Tapas
Photography by The Lunch Box
- 4 ounces of corbina
- ¼ cups of thinly julianne red onion
- 3 ½ cups of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon of aji limo
- 2 tablespoon of thinly cut romaine lettuce
- 3 tablespoon of cooked sweet potato
- 2 ounces of sushi rice
- 1 nori sheet
- 1 ounce of rice vinegar
- Cook the rice for 15 minutes, 1/2 cup of rice and 1/2 cup of water.
- The cooking method for the average home-cooker should be done with rice cookers, place it on a bowl and 4 tablespoons of rice vinegar and let it cool until it reaches room temperature.
- Once cooled, cover the seaweed with rice, flip the seaweed rice on the bottom, and fill it in with sweet potato and romaine lettuce, then roll it. In a separate bowl, mix the lime juice, corbina, cilantro, aji limo and the red onions. Add salt and pepper to taste preference. Let it sit there for 2 minutes. Place it on top of the roll, cut the roll into 8 pieces and garnish it with red onions