- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups oven-roasted butternut squash chopped to 1/2 inch squares and seasoned with 1/3 cup brown sugar, olive oil, and pepper ó cup of cranberry
- 3 tablespoon silan (date syrup)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Pinch cayenne
- Pinch salt
- 4 cups cooked Israeli couscous
- cup water
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- Chopped flat Italian parsley
- Pour olive oil into a deep wok-type pan. Add butternut squash, cranberries and all the seasoning.
- Sauté at medium heat. Add cooked couscous and water. Mix well.
- Lower heat and cover for 15 minutes.
- Add pine nuts, chopped parsley, mix well and serve.