4 servings | 20 minute cook time
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli rabe, trimmed and washed, or broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tablespoon red chili flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a medium sized skillet over medium high heat.
- Add broccoli rabe and sauté for 4 to 6 minutes or until wilted.
- Add garlic and cook 2 minutes more.
- Add balsamic and ¼ cup water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until very tender.
- Stir in red chili flakes and season to taste with salt and pepper.