Recipe By Kosh | Dairy
Photography by The Lunch Box
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 ounces of orange juice
- 5 sheets of wanton dough
- 1 egg
- 1 bottle of 4.1 ounce chocolate and hazelnut spread
- 2 tablespoons of Triple Sec liquor
- 1 liter of vegetable oil
- Vanilla ice cream
- Cut the bananas in small pieces, put them in a saucepan with the honey and the orange juice, when melting pour the liquor and cook for 5 minutes, slow heat.
- Cut the wanton sheets in small squares (4 from each sheet). Paint the edges with the egg, putting small portions of the chocolate spread and the bananas. Close them like little dumplings.
- Save it for one day in the freezer.
- Fry the wontons, place them on a plate, drizzle some sugar powder on top and garnish them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.