By Paola Levy • www.paolacakeatelier.com
For the ganache
- 2 generous cups (18 oz; 500 g) heavy cream
- 21 ounces (600 g) bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 generous cup (2 oz; 60 g) Grand Marnier
To enrobe the truffles
- 18 ounces (500 g) bittersweet chocolate,
To garnish the truffles
- Approx. 2 cups (8 oz; 230 g) toasted nuts, finely chopped
- In a small saucepan, boil cream.
- Pour over chocolate and let sit to melt for one minute.
- Stir until smooth. If chocolate has not melted completely, heat mixture in microwave for 15 sec. at a time until smooth consistency is achieved.
- Add Grand Marnier.
- Cover and let sit in cooler over night.
- When Ganache is ready, make small balls in palms of hands and cover with melted chocolate, and immediately roll balls over finely chopped nuts.