By Food Art Catering | Photography by Lary Gelman
- 1 pint Strawberries, hulled and washed
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 2 oz Granulated sugar
- 12 oz Amaretti cookies, crushed
- 1 quart Non-dairy whipped topping
- 4 oz Toasted almond slices
- 1 Vanilla bean, sliced
- Chop strawberries into small pieces and place in a medium sized bowl. Add the blueberries and sugar, and toss lightly to coat. Scrape seeds from the vanilla bean and add to the fruit. Set aside to macerate.
- When ready to assemble, layer crushed amaretti, berry mixture, and non-dairy topping in a wine or martini glass. Top with a layer of crushed amaretti and toasted almonds.