- 3 cups chopped green kale
- 3 cups chopped purple kale
- 1 cup thinly shaved purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup prepared white quinoa
- 1/2 cup prepared red quinoa
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced dates
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil
- 1/4 cup silan (date syrup)
- Prepare dressing. Put kale and cabbage in a bowl. Add dressing. Massage it. Mix in quinoa.
- Let it rest for 2 hours or more. Add the seeds, pine nuts and dates. Serve cold.
- You may substitute the seeds and pine nuts for any other dried fruits or nuts of your choice.